It’a my first time trying out the new single pan shadows from Colourpop, and i must say i was quite impressed. When i found out that Karen also known as “iluvsarahii” was collabing with Colourpop I already knew that she was gunna kill it and i was going to love at least one thing from her collection, or not all! I was right! All though i loved the colors of her $aucy palette, i was immediately drawn to Chic-y, which was all warm tone colors and every single color was a shade i knew i was going to reach for!
- This palette comes with 4 eye shadows that are basically $4.50 each because it cost $18.00 all in all which is a reasonable price.
- The case is really handy because your able to take out the shadows and change them with different eyeshadows of your choice (even a mac, or makeupgeek etc.) if you ever want to.
- The eyeshadows are creamy and pigmented! They are true to color, and pigmented just like Colourpop’s famous super shock shadows. They don’t have the same texture as the super shock shadows but they are not stiff or cheap feeling at all!
- The palette is great for travel. It’s a great grab and go for a day to night look. It’s a nice size, so it would fit in your makeup bag. Its one of those magnet shut palettes, but it has no problem closing.
- The colors are all wearable and fool proof for those who are just starting out or even for those who are pro’s and just don’t have time to think of a look.
- You can never go wrong with warm tone eyeshadows, right?
- Its a bit powdery, but it’s nothing overwhelming. The Modern renaissance Palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills is powdery too but still one of the best palettes out there and personally one of my faves, so yes ,expect it to be powdery, but don’t expect it not to be good because of it.
- I think the actual packaging should have the “iluvsarahii” logo and design on it, because the “actual packaging” is a white Colourpop design that gets dirty really quick! If your OCD, you will hate it! The “iluvsarahii” design is a slide off cover, which i think all collab palettes are like.
- The shimmer shadow VIVACIOUS is not as metallic as i was expecting it to be when i swatched it, but when you put a base color under it or even a primer it makes it pop a bit more.
- The packaging is not all that fancy and feels sturdy but i don’t think it will feel that way over time. The back, where it shows the names of the colors is just a sticker, and mine, even though brand new, looks like its about to peel off. So thankfully the price on this palette it not too steep and nothing that you would dread over.
Yes, i would recommend and i really enjoyed using it and yes i will continue to use it. This would make a great gift to a friend, a travel palette, or just another warm tone eyeshadow palette for your stash, Would i purchase more Colourpop palettes or single eyeshadows in the future? Yes i would!
Colourpop is not available in store so you can purchase it online. There items are reasonably priced so i say treat yourself and try some their products out! I have a COLOURPOP Hits and Miss blog up that will help you out on your next purchase with them!